For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight for isoform 2: 54 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceInteracts with calmodulin.
- Cellular localizationPhotoreceptor connecting cilium
- IQ calmodulin binding motif containing 1 antibody
- IQ calmodulin binding motif containing protein 1 antibody
- IQCB1 antibody
Anti-IQ motif containing B1 antibody images
Western blot - IQ motif containing B1 antibody (ab69927)
All lanes : Anti-IQ motif containing B1 antibody (ab69927) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : IQ motif containing B1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 69 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"