For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab84052 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 77 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 IQ domains.
Information by UniProt
- 1700028P05Rik antibody
- IQ domain-containing protein E antibody
- IQ motif containing E antibody
Anti-IQCE antibody images
Western blot - IQCE antibody (ab84052)
Anti-IQCE antibody (ab84052) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human placenta lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
Observed band size : 77 kDa
Additional bands at : 35 kDa,37 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-IQCE antibody (ab84052)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"