For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IQCH antibody
Mouse monoclonal to IQCH
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, Sandwich ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragmentPredicted to work with:
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 301-401 of Human IQCH (NP_073621). Mol Wt 37.92 kDa inclusive of tag.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay play a regulatory role in spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal and adult testis, in germ cells but not somatic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IQ domain.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434F2114 antibody
- FLJ12476 antibody
- IQ domain-containing protein H antibody
Anti-IQCH antibody images
References for Anti-IQCH antibody (ab118092)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"