For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab86064? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab86064 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lee BH et al. IQGAP1 is an oncogenic target in canine melanoma. PLoS One 12:e0176370 (2017).
- Naidu S et al. PDGFR-modulated miR-23b cluster and miR-125a-5p suppress lung tumorigenesis by targeting multiple components of KRAS and NF-kB pathways. Sci Rep 7:15441 (2017).
- Gocke CB et al. IQGAP1 Scaffold-MAP Kinase Interactions Enhance Multiple Myeloma Clonogenic Growth and Self-Renewal. Mol Cancer Ther 15:2733-2739 (2016).
- Jameson KL et al. IQGAP1 scaffold-kinase interaction blockade selectively targets RAS-MAP kinase-driven tumors. Nat Med 19:626-30 (2013).
- Tekletsadik YK et al. A conserved role of IQGAP1 in regulating TOR complex 1. J Cell Sci 125:2041-52 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"