For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
- FunctionBinds to the IL-1 type I receptor following IL-1 engagement, triggering intracellular signaling cascades leading to transcriptional up-regulation and mRNA stabilization.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, thymus, prostate, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Pelle subfamily.
Contains 1 death domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
Information by UniProt
- il1rak2 antibody
- Interleukin 1 receptor associated kinase 2 antibody
- Interleukin 1 receptor associated kinase like 2 antibody
Anti-IRAK2 antibody images
References for Anti-IRAK2 antibody (ab25957)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"