For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 20mM Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/5000 - 1/20000.
ICC (PFA fixed): 1/300 - 1/600.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBinds to the IL-1 type I receptor following IL-1 engagement, triggering intracellular signaling cascades leading to transcriptional up-regulation and mRNA stabilization.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, thymus, prostate, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Pelle subfamily.
Contains 1 death domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
Information by UniProt
- il1rak2 antibody
- Interleukin 1 receptor associated kinase 2 antibody
- Interleukin 1 receptor associated kinase like 2 antibody
Anti-IRAK2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
Western blot - IRAK2 antibody (ab47995)
All lanes : Anti-IRAK2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab47995) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : (H): HeLa whole cell lysates.
Lane 2 : (K): K562 whole cell lysates.
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa,43 kDa,56 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry (PFA fixed) - IRAK2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab47995)
Staining of IRAK-2 in HeLa cells. The cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and reacted with the primary antibody ab47995 diluted at 1:500.
References for Anti-IRAK2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab47995)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"