For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8116? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8116 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Udgata A et al. Transduction of Functionally Contrasting Signals by Two Mycobacterial PPE Proteins Downstream of TLR2 Receptors. J Immunol 197:1776-87 (2016).
- Hayashi T et al. Induction of Tolerogenic Dendritic Cells by a PEGylated TLR7 Ligand for Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes. PLoS One 10:e0129867 (2015).
- Ballinger MN et al. TLR signaling prevents hyperoxia-induced lung injury by protecting the alveolar epithelium from oxidant-mediated death. J Immunol 189:356-64 (2012).
- Kobayashi H et al. Neutrophils activate alveolar macrophages by producing caspase-6-mediated cleavage of IL-1 receptor-associated kinase-M. J Immunol 186:403-10 (2011).
- Villar J et al. Mechanical ventilation modulates TLR4 and IRAK-3 in a non-infectious, ventilator-induced lung injury model. Respir Res 11:27 (2010).
- Lyn-Kew K et al. IRAK-M regulates chromatin remodeling in lung macrophages during experimental sepsis. PLoS One 5:e11145 (2010).
- Kallapur SG et al. Pulmonary and Systemic Endotoxin Tolerance in Preterm Fetal Sheep Exposed to Chorioamnionitis. J Immunol 179:8491-8499 (2007).
- Hedl M et al. Chronic stimulation of Nod2 mediates tolerance to bacterial products. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:19440-5 (2007).
- Stathopoulos GT et al. Epithelial NF-kappaB activation promotes urethane-induced lung carcinogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:18514-9 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"