For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional repressor. Acts as a transcriptional corepressor in a IRF2-dependent manner. This repression is not mediated at least in part by histone deacetylase activities.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IRF2BP family.
- DomainThe C-terminal RING-type zinc finger domain is necessary for interaction with BAP1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434M154 antibody
- I2BP1_HUMAN antibody
- Interferon regulatory factor 2 binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-IRF2BP1 antibody images
Western blot - IRF2BP1 antibody (ab68956)
All lanes : Anti-IRF2BP1 antibody (ab68956) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : IRF2BP1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Observed band size : 85 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"