For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional repressor. Acts as a transcriptional corepressor in a IRF2-dependent manner. This repression is not mediated at least in part by histone deacetylase activities.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IRF2BP family.
- DomainThe C-terminal RING-type zinc finger domain is necessary for interaction with BAP1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434M154 antibody
- I2BP1_HUMAN antibody
- Interferon regulatory factor 2 binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-IRF2BP1 antibody images
Western blot - IRF2BP1 antibody (ab84312)
References for Anti-IRF2BP1 antibody (ab84312)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"