For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional repressor. Acts as a transcriptional corepressor in a IRF2-dependent manner. This repression is not mediated at least in part by histone deacetylase activities.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IRF2BP family.
- DomainThe C-terminal RING-type zinc finger domain is necessary for interaction with BAP1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- I2BP2_HUMAN antibody
- Interferon regulatory factor 2 binding protein 2 antibody
- Interferon regulatory factor 2-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-IRF2BP2 antibody images
References for Anti-IRF2BP2 antibody (ab124163)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"