For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IRGC antibody
See all IRGC primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to IRGC
- SpecificityTwo isoforms of IRGC are known to exist; ab106483 will recognize both isoforms.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
12 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of Human IRGC (NP_062558)
- Positive control
- Mouse brain tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the interferon-inducible GTPase family.
Information by UniProt
- F630044M05Rik antibody
- Gm1102 antibody
- Gm474 antibody
Anti-IRGC antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-IRGC antibody (ab106483)
Immunofluorescence of IRGC in A20 cells with ab106483 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - IRGC antibody (ab106483)
Lane 1 : Anti-IRGC antibody (ab106483) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-IRGC antibody (ab106483) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - IRGC antibody (ab106483)
Immunocytochemistry of IRGC in A20 cells with ab106483 at 2.5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-IRGC antibody (ab106483)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"