For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/IRO homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeodomain protein IRXA2 antibody
- Iroquois homeobox 2 antibody
- Iroquois homeobox protein 2 antibody
Anti-IRX2 antibody images
Western blot - IRX2 antibody (ab46772)
All lanes : Anti-IRX2 antibody (ab46772) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Kidney (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Heart (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 49 kDa
Additional bands at : 32 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-IRX2 antibody (ab46772)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"