For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IRX2 antibody
See all IRX2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to IRX2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Full length (Human) IRX2, (NP_150366.1).
- Positive control
- Hela cells and IRX2 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
Protein A purify ab72975 before starting ICC/IF procedure.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/IRO homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeodomain protein IRXA2 antibody
- Iroquois homeobox 2 antibody
- Iroquois homeobox protein 2 antibody
Anti-IRX2 antibody images
Western blot - IRX2 antibody (ab72975)
All lanes : Anti-IRX2 antibody (ab72975) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : IRX2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - IRX2 antibody (ab72975)
HeLa cells with Protein A purified ab72975 at 10ug/ml.
References for Anti-IRX2 antibody (ab72975)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"