For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds to one of the cis-acting domain of the insulin gene enhancer.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in subsets of neurons of the adrenal medulla and dorsal root ganglion, inner nuclear and ganglion cell layers in the retina, the pineal and some regions of the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL 1 antibody
- Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL-1 antibody
- Insulin related protein antibody
Anti-Islet 1 antibody images
Western blot - Islet 1 antibody (ab80556)
Anti-Islet 1 antibody (ab80556) at 1 µg/ml + fetal muscle lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Islet 1 antibody (ab80556)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"