For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionTranscriptional factor that defines subclasses of motoneurons that segregate into columns in the spinal cord and select distinct axon pathways.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10160 antibody
- Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL 2 antibody
- Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL-2 antibody
Anti-Islet 2 antibody images
References for Anti-Islet 2 antibody (ab77212)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"