For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the placenta and at moderate levels in the pancreas, kidney, heart, liver, lung, brain and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the isthmin family.
Contains 1 AMOP domain.
Contains 1 TSP type-1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Gm264 antibody
- ISM2 antibody
- ISM2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ISM2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ISM2 antibody (ab122582)
ab122582, at 1/20 dilution, staining ISM2 in paraffin-embedded Human smooth muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - (ab122582)
ab122582, at 4 µg/ml, staining ISM2 in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized U 251 MG cells by Immunofluorescence (green).
References for Anti-ISM2 antibody (ab122582)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"