For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200µl sterile water
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab118201 is purified by a protein affinity column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/500.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the isochorismatase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Localizes to the nucleus in the presence of CDKN2A.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ18582 antibody
- ISOC 2 antibody
- ISOC2 antibody
Anti-ISOC2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-ISOC2 antibody (ab118201)
All lanes : Anti-ISOC2 antibody (ab118201) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PANC-1 cell
Lane 2 : Human fetal liver lysate
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ISOC2 antibody (ab118201)
ab118201, at 1/100 dilution, staining ISOC2 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal liver tissue showing nuclear staining, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ISOC2 antibody (ab118201)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"