For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
- RelevanceITGB1BP2 is a muscle-specific protein that interacts with the Integrin 1 cytoplasmic domain, in the hypertrophic response to mechanical overload.
- Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- CHORDC3 antibody
- Integrin beta 1 binding protein (melusin) 2 antibody
- integrin beta 1 binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-ITGB1BP2 antibody images
Western blot - ITGB1BP2 antibody (ab62300)
ITGB1BP2 antibody (ab62300) at 2.5µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Fetal heart cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)-Anti-ITGB1BP2 antibody(ab62300)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human muscle tissue labelling ITGB1BP2 with ab62300 at 4-8µg/ml. Arrows indicate positively stained skeletal muscle cells. Magnification: 400X.
References for Anti-ITGB1BP2 antibody (ab62300)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"