For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200µl sterile water.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol phosphokinase (IPK) family.
Information by UniProt
- 1D myo inositol trisphosphate 3 kinase B antibody
- 4 antibody
- 5-trisphosphate 3-kinase B antibody
Anti-ITPKB antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ITPKB antibody (ab124365)
ab124365, at 1/100 dilution, staining ITPKB in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Fetal Lung tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ITPKB antibody (ab124365)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"