For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in the fertilization process. May be involved in the fusion of the sperm with the egg.
- Tissue specificitySperm-specific (at protein level). Detectable on sperm surface only after the acrosome reaction.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Izumo family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsN-glycosylated. Glycosylation is not essential for fusion and for proper protein trafficking in sperm.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ61440 antibody
- IZUM1_HUMAN antibody
- IZUMO antibody
Anti-IZUMO1 antibody images
References for Anti-IZUMO1 antibody (ab82887)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"