For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab118221 is purified by a protein affinity column.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
||1/20000 - 1/80000.
- FunctionHas low protease activity towards poly-ubiquitin chains (in vitro). May act as a deubiquitinating enzyme.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Josephin domain.
Information by UniProt
- JOS1_HUMAN antibody
- Josd1 antibody
- Josephin domain-containing 1 antibody
- Josephin-1 antibody
Anti-Josephin-1 antibody images
References for Anti-Josephin-1 antibody (ab118221)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"