For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-JPH4 antibody
See all JPH4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to JPH4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic 17 amino acid peptide near the center of human JPH4 (AAH55429)
- Positive control
- Mouse brain tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the junctophilin family.
Contains 8 MORN repeats.
- DomainThe MORN (membrane occupation and recognition nexus) repeats contribute to the plasma membrane binding, possibly by interacting with phospholipids.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- JP-4 antibody
- Jph4 antibody
- JPH4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-JPH4 antibody images
Western blot - JPH4 antibody (ab79077)
All lanes : Anti-JPH4 antibody (ab79077) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : mouse brain tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
Observed band size : 90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-JPH4 antibody (ab79077)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"