For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-JRKL antibody
See all JRKL primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to JRKL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: ENLEKWLEVD STEPGYEVLT DSEIIRRAQG QADESSENEE EEIELIPEKH INHAAALQWT ENLLDYLEQQ GDMILPDRLV IRKLRATIRN KQKMTKSSQ, corresponding to amino acids 426-525 of Human JRKL
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceJRKL (Jerky homolog-like) shares similarity with the human (41% identical) and mouse (34% identical) jerky gene products. The function of JRKL has not yet been determined.
- HHMJG antibody
- Jerky (mouse) homolog like antibody
- Jerky homolog like antibody
Anti-JRKL antibody images
References for Anti-JRKL antibody (ab57783)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"