For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified using protein G column chromatography from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG depleted (approximatey 95%) fetal bovine serum
- Clone number204C4a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionTranscription factor involved in regulating gene activity following the primary growth factor response. Binds to the DNA sequence 5'-TGA[CG]TCA-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Jun subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated by ITCH, leading to its degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Activator protein 1 antibody
- AP 1 antibody
- AP1 antibody
Anti-JunB antibody [204C4a] images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"