For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-JunB antibody
See all JunB primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to JunB
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Common marmoset
Synthetic peptide with sequence
C-TLKAENAGLSSTAG , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 302 - 315 of Human JunB, with a Cysteine residue linker (NP_002220.1.)
- Positive control
- Huamn breast cancer lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab87649 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
- FunctionTranscription factor involved in regulating gene activity following the primary growth factor response. Binds to the DNA sequence 5'-TGA[CG]TCA-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Jun subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated by ITCH, leading to its degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Activator protein 1 antibody
- AP 1 antibody
- AP1 antibody
Anti-JunB antibody images
References for Anti-JunB antibody (ab87649)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"