For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).
- FunctionTranscription factor binding AP-1 sites.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Jun subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Activator protein 1 antibody
- AP 1 antibody
- AP1 antibody
Anti-JunD antibody images
Western blot - Anti-JunD antibody (ab74428)
All lanes : Anti-JunD antibody (ab74428) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat nuclear extract lysate (ab14844)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-JunD antibody (ab74428)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"