For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab75931 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
- FunctionTranscription factor binding AP-1 sites.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Jun subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Activator protein 1 antibody
- AP 1 antibody
- AP1 antibody
Anti-JunD antibody images
References for Anti-JunD antibody (ab75931)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"