For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typelambda
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHas a tumor-suppressor role for NES1 in breast and prostate cancer.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in breast, ovary and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Developmental stageDown-regulated during breast cancer progression.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Breast normal epithelial cell associated serine protease antibody
- Kallikrein related peptidase 10 antibody
- Kallikrein-10 antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 10 antibody images
References for Anti-Kallikrein 10 antibody (ab55623)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"