For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in prostate, breast, testis and salivary gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp586J1923 antibody
- Kalikrein antibody
- Kallikrein 13 antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 13 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Kallikrein 13 antibody (ab113227)
ab113227, at 5µg/ml, staining Kallikrein 13 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Kallikrein 13 antibody (ab113227)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"