For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
- FunctionProtease whose physiological substrate is not yet known.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in the thyroid gland. Also expressed in the prostate, salivary, and adrenal glands and in the colon testis and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ACO antibody
- ACO protease antibody
- EC 3.4.21. antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 15 antibody images
Western blot - Kallikrein 15 antibody (ab71442)
Anti-Kallikrein 15 antibody (ab71442) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
Additional bands at : 45 kDa,51 kDa,60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Kallikrein 15 antibody (ab71442)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"