Anti-Kallikrein 15 antibody - Kallikrein loop (ab28570)
- Product nameAnti-Kallikrein 15 antibody - Kallikrein loopSee all Kallikrein 15 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Kallikrein 15 - Kallikrein loop
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for human Kallikrein 15 and does not react with the human kallikreins (hK1-14).
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide based on the kallikrein loop area of human Kallikrein 15.
(Peptide available as ab41383.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28570 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProtease whose physiological substrate is not yet known.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in the thyroid gland. Also expressed in the prostate, salivary, and adrenal glands and in the colon testis and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- ACO antibody
- ACO protease antibody
- EC 3.4.21. antibody
- HSRNASPH antibody
- Kallikrein 15 antibody
- Kallikrein 15 antibody
- Kallikrein 15 isoform CRA_d antibody
- Kallikrein like serine protease antibody
- Kallikrein related peptidase 15 antibody
- Kallikrein-15 antibody
- Kallikrein15 antibody
- KLK 15 antibody
- KLK15 antibody
- KLK15 protein antibody
- KLK15_HUMAN antibody
- MGC129160 antibody
- MGC129345 antibody
- NSRNASPH antibody
- Prostin antibody
- Prostinogen antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 15 antibody - Kallikrein loop images
All lanes : Anti-Kallikrein 15 antibody - Kallikrein loop (ab28570) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Cell line KLN 205. SF
Lane 2 : Cell line KLN 205. TNF-alpha
Lane 3 : Cell line KLN 205. RA
Lysates/proteins at 0.01 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 24 kDa (possible isoform).
References for Anti-Kallikrein 15 antibody - Kallikrein loop (ab28570)
ab28570 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.