For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Kallikrein 2 antibody [EPR6676]
See all Kallikrein 2 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6676] to Kallikrein 2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Kallikrein 2.
- Positive control
- LnCaP, MOLT4, Human seminoma and PC3 lysates.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 8.78 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6676
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionGlandular kallikreins cleave Met-Lys and Arg-Ser bonds in kininogen to release Lys-bradykinin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
Information by UniProt
- Glandular kallikrein 2 antibody
- Glandular kallikrein-1 antibody
- hGK 1 antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 2 antibody [EPR6676] images
References for Anti-Kallikrein 2 antibody [EPR6676] (ab124899)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"