For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22202692
- FunctionMay be involved in desquamation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skin, breast, brain and testis. Expressed at the stratum granulosum of palmar skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- HK5 antibody
- Kallikrein 5 antibody
- Kallikrein L2 antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 5 antibody images
References for Anti-Kallikrein 5 antibody (ab60173)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kriegel AJ et al. MiR-382 targeting of kallikrein 5 contributes to renal inner medullary interstitial fibrosis. Physiol Genomics 44:259-67 (2012).
Read more (PubMed: 22202692) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"