For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab69979 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FHA domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Mainly nuclear. Small amounts are found in the cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10624 antibody
- FLJ41004 antibody
- HLC-3 antibody
Anti-Kanadaptin antibody images
Western blot - Kanadaptin antibody (ab69979)
All lanes : Anti-Kanadaptin antibody (ab69979) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC cell extracts
Lane 2 : HUVEC cell extracts with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 89 kDa
Observed band size : 85 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 120 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Kanadaptin antibody (ab69979)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"