Anti-KAT13C / NCOA2 antibody - ChIP Grade (ab9261)
- Product nameAnti-KAT13C / NCOA2 antibody - ChIP GradeSee all KAT13C / NCOA2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KAT13C / NCOA2 - ChIP Grade
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IP, WB, ChIP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide (Human) conjugated to KLH - which represents aportion between residues 600 and 700 of the human Nuclear Receptor Coactivator 2 (GenBank PID 1877215).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntibodies were affinity purified usingthe peptide immobilized on solid support. Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at 280 nmof 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9261 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 159 kDa.|
|ChIP||ChIP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionTranscriptional coactivator for steroid receptors and nuclear receptors. Coactivator of the steroid binding domain (AF-2) but not of the modulating N-terminal domain (AF-1). Required with NCOA1 to control energy balance between white and brown adipose tissues.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Chromosomal aberrations involving NCOA2 may be a cause of acute myeloid leukemias. Inversion inv(8)(p11;q13) generates the KAT6A-NCOA2 oncogene, which consists of the N-terminal part of KAT6A and the C-terminal part of NCOA2/TIF2. KAT6A-NCOA2 binds to CREBBP and disrupts its function in transcription activation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SRC/p160 nuclear receptor coactivator family.
Contains 1 bHLH (basic helix-loop-helix) domain.
Contains 1 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domain.
- DomainContains four Leu-Xaa-Xaa-Leu-Leu (LXXLL) motifs. The LXXLL motifs are essential for the association with nuclear receptors and are, at least in part, functionally redundant.
The LLXXLXXXL motif is involved in transcriptional coactivation and CREBBP/CBP binding.
Contains 2 C-terminal transcription activation domains (AD1 and AD2) that can function independently.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- bHLHe75 antibody
- Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 75 antibody
- glucocorticoid receptor interacting protein 1 antibody
- GRIP 1 antibody
- GRIP1 antibody
- hTIF2 antibody
- MED1 antibody
- MGC138808 antibody
- NCoA 2 antibody
- NCoA-2 antibody
- Ncoa2 antibody
- NCOA2_HUMAN antibody
- nuclear receptor coactivator 2 antibody
- Oncogene FGR antibody
- p160 antibody
- SRC 2 antibody
- src2 antibody
- Steroid receptor coactivator 2 antibody
- TIF 2 antibody
- TIF2 antibody
- Transcriptional intermediary factor 2 antibody
Anti-KAT13C / NCOA2 antibody - ChIP Grade images
ab9261 (2µg/ml) staining KAT13C in human testis using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is cytoplasmic and nuclear staining.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
References for Anti-KAT13C / NCOA2 antibody - ChIP Grade (ab9261)
This product has been referenced in:
- Cvoro A et al. Cross Talk between Glucocorticoid and Estrogen Receptors Occurs at a Subset of Proinflammatory Genes. J Immunol 186:4354-60 (2011). ChIP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21357268) »
- Levy N et al. Unliganded estrogen receptor-beta regulation of genes is inhibited by tamoxifen. Mol Cell Endocrinol 315:201-7 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 19744542) »