For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab10491? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10491 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Coppo M et al. The transcriptional coregulator GRIP1 controls macrophage polarization and metabolic homeostasis. Nat Commun 7:12254 (2016).
WB, ChIP, ICC/IF
- Lit LC et al. LATS2 is a modulator of estrogen receptor alpha. Anticancer Res 33:53-63 (2013).
- Amazit L et al. Ligand-Dependent Degradation of SRC-1 Is Pivotal for Progesterone Receptor Transcriptional Activity. Mol Endocrinol 25:394-408 (2011).
- Jelcick AS et al. Genetic variations strongly influence phenotypic outcome in the mouse retina. PLoS One 6:e21858 (2011).
- Flammer JR et al. The type I interferon signaling pathway is a target for glucocorticoid inhibition. Mol Cell Biol 30:4564-74 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"