Anti-KAT4 / TBP Associated Factor 1 antibody [0.T.145] (ab14211)
- Product nameAnti-KAT4 / TBP Associated Factor 1 antibody [0.T.145]See all KAT4 / TBP Associated Factor 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [0.T.145] to KAT4 / TBP Associated Factor 1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Full length protein (Human).
- Positive control
- HeLa nuclear lysate.
- General notesFor maximum recovery of product, centrifuge the original vial after thawing and prior to removing the cap. Further dilutions can be made in assay buffer.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.035% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.105M Sodium Chloride, 0.07M Tris-glycine. pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number0.T.145
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14211 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 250 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 227 kDa).|
- FunctionLargest component and core scaffold of the TFIID basal transcription factor complex. Contains novel N- and C-terminal Ser/Thr kinase domains which can autophosphorylate or transphosphorylate other transcription factors. Phosphorylates TP53 on 'Thr-55' which leads to MDM2-mediated degradation of TP53. Phosphorylates GTF2A1 and GTF2F1 on Ser residues. Possesses DNA-binding activity. Essential for progression of the G1 phase of the cell cycle.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TAF1 are the cause of dystonia type 3 (DYT3) [MIM:314250]; also called X-linked dystonia-parkinsonism (XDP). DYT3 is a X-linked dystonia-parkinsonism disorder. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contractions, often leading to abnormal postures. DYT3 is characterized by severe progressive torsion dystonia followed by parkinsonism. Its prevalence is high in the Philippines. DYT3 has a well-defined pathology of extensive neuronal loss and mosaic gliosis in the striatum (caudate nucleus and putamen) which appears to resemble that in Huntington disease.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TAF1 family.
Contains 2 bromo domains.
Contains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 protein kinase domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated by casein kinase II in vitro.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- BA2R antibody
- CCG1 antibody
- CCGS antibody
- Cell cycle G1 phase defect antibody
- Cell cycle gene 1 protein antibody
- Complementation of cell cycle block G1 to S antibody
- DYT3 antibody
- DYT3 protein antibody
- N TAF1 antibody
- NSCL2 antibody
- OF antibody
- p250 antibody
- TAF 1 antibody
- TAF(II)250 antibody
- TAF1 antibody
- TAF1 RNA polymerase II TATA box binding protein (TBP) associated factor 250kDa antibody
- TAF1 RNA polymerase II TATA box binding protein associated factor 250kDa antibody
- TAF1_HUMAN antibody
- TAF2A antibody
- TAFII-250 antibody
- TAFII250 antibody
- TATA box binding protein (TBP) associated factor RNA polymerase II A 250kD antibody
- TBP associated factor 250 kDa antibody
- TBP-associated factor 250 kDa antibody
- Transcription factor TFIID p250 polypeptide antibody
- Transcription initiation factor TFIID 250 kDa subunit antibody
- Transcription initiation factor TFIID subunit 1 antibody
- XDP antibody
References for Anti-KAT4 / TBP Associated Factor 1 antibody [0.T.145] (ab14211)
ab14211 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.