For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Antigen retrieval is not essential but may optimise staining. Epitope exposure is recommended.
Epitope exposure with tris-EDTA pH9.0 buffer will enhance staining.
- FunctionHistone acetyltransferase which may be involved in transcriptional activation. May influence the function of ATM.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MYST (SAS/MOZ) family.
Contains 1 C2HC-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 chromo domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Histone acetyltransferase KAT8 antibody
- Histone acetyltransferase MYST1 antibody
- hMOF antibody
Anti-KAT8 / MYST1 / MOF antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - KAT8 / MYST1 / MOF antibody (ab95145)
ab95145, at 1/250 dilution, staining KAT8 / MYST1 / MOF in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using DAB detection. Epitope retrieval was performed.
References for Anti-KAT8 / MYST1 / MOF antibody (ab95145)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"