For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107085 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionSevers microtubules in vitro in an ATP-dependent manner. This activity may promote rapid reorganization of cellular microtubule arrays.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- Katanin p60 ATPase containing subunit A like 1 antibody
- Katanin p60 ATPase-containing subunit A-like 1 antibody
- Katanin p60 subunit A like 1 antibody
Anti-KATNAL1 antibody images
Western blot - KATNAL1 antibody (ab107085)
Anti-KATNAL1 antibody (ab107085) at 1/100 dilution + K562 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - KATNAL1 antibody (ab107085)
ab107085, at 1/50 dilution, staining KATNAL1 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry, using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-KATNAL1 antibody (ab107085)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"