For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight for isoform 2: 53 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSevers microtubules in vitro in an ATP-dependent manner. This activity may promote rapid reorganization of cellular microtubule arrays.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family. Katanin p60 subunit A1 subfamily. A-like 2 sub-subfamily.
Contains 1 LisH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZP667C165 antibody
- Katanin p60 ATPase-containing subunit A-like 2 antibody
- Katanin p60 subunit A like 2 antibody
Anti-KATNAL2 antibody images
References for Anti-KATNAL2 antibody (ab69518)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"