For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.
- FunctionPutative voltage-gated potassium channel.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. F (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv5.1/KCNF1 sub-subfamily.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- IK 8 antibody
- IK8 antibody
- KCNF 1 antibody
References for Anti-KCNF1 antibody (ab110085)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"