For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPutative voltage-gated potassium channel.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. F (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv5.1/KCNF1 sub-subfamily.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- IK 8 antibody
- IK8 antibody
- KCNF 1 antibody
Anti-KCNF1 antibody images
References for Anti-KCNF1 antibody (ab55378)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"