For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110482 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionPotassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity by shifting the threshold and the half-maximal activation to more negative values.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Detected at low levels in brain, lung and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. G (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv6.2/KCNG2 sub-subfamily.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cardiac potassium channel subunit antibody
- KCNG2 antibody
- KCNG2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-KCNG2 antibody images
References for Anti-KCNG2 antibody (ab110482)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"