For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103963 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionPotassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity.
- Tissue specificityDetected in many parts of the brain with the exception of the cerebellum, in testis, pancreas, lung, kidney, ovary, small intestine, colon, thymus, adrenal gland and spinal cord.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. G (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv6.3/KCNG3 sub-subfamily.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Membrane. Has to be associated with KCNB1 or possibly another partner to get inserted in the plasma membrane. Remains intracellular in the absence of KCNB1.
Information by UniProt
- KCNG 3 antibody
- Kcng3 antibody
- KCNG3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-KCNG3 antibody images
Western blot - KCNG3 antibody (ab103963)
Anti-KCNG3 antibody (ab103963) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - KCNG3 antibody (ab103963)
ab103963, at 1/50 dilution, staining KCNG3 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry, using a peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-KCNG3 antibody (ab103963)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"