For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPotassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity by shifting the threshold and the half-maximal activation to more negative values.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain, and at lower levels in liver, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. G (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv6.4/KCNG4 sub-subfamily.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Has to be associated with KCNB1 or possibly another partner to get inserted in the plasma membrane. Remains intracellular in the absence of KCNB1.
Information by UniProt
- Kcng4 antibody
- KCNG4_HUMAN antibody
- KV6.3 antibody
Anti-KCNG4 antibody images
References for Anti-KCNG4 antibody (ab85403)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"