For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 83 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevancePore-forming (alpha) subunit of voltage-gated potassium channel. Channel properties may be modulated by cAMP and subunit assembly.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- 9330137I11Rik antibody
- eag related protein 3 antibody
- ERG3 antibody
Anti-KCNH7 antibody images
References for Anti-KCNH7 antibody (ab80455)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"