For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 124 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPore-forming (alpha) subunit of voltage-gated potassium channel. Elicits a slowly activating, outward rectifying current. Channel properties may be modulated by cAMP and subunit assembly.
- Tissue specificityPrimarily expressed in the nervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. H (Eag) (TC 1.A.1.20) subfamily. Kv12.1/KCNH8 sub-subfamily.
Contains 1 cyclic nucleotide-binding domain.
Contains 1 PAC (PAS-associated C-terminal) domain.
Contains 1 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domain.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C130090D05Rik antibody
- ELK antibody
- ELK channel 3 antibody
Anti-KCNH8 antibody images
References for Anti-KCNH8 antibody (ab113944)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"