For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab109985 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProbable potassium channel subunit. No channel activity observed in heterologous systems. May need to associate with another protein to form a functional channel.
- Tissue specificityDetected in pancreas, heart, placenta, lung, liver, kidney, ovary, testis, skeletal muscle and adrenal gland, and at lower levels in prostate, spleen and thyroid gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the two pore domain potassium channel (TC 1.A.1.8) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Acid sensitive potassium channel protein TASK 5 antibody
- Acid-sensitive potassium channel protein TASK-5 antibody
- dJ781B1.1 antibody
Anti-KCNK15 antibody images
Western blot - KCNK15 antibody (ab109985)
All lanes : Anti-KCNK15 antibody (ab109985) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : A549 cell extract
Lane 2 : A549 cell extract with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - KCNK15 antibody (ab109985)
ab109985 at 1/50 dilution staining KCNK15 in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-KCNK15 antibody (ab109985)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"