For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable potassium channel subunit. No channel activity observed in heterologous systems. May need to associate with another protein to form a functional channel.
- Tissue specificityDetected in pancreas, heart, placenta, lung, liver, kidney, ovary, testis, skeletal muscle and adrenal gland, and at lower levels in prostate, spleen and thyroid gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the two pore domain potassium channel (TC 1.A.1.8) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Acid sensitive potassium channel protein TASK 5 antibody
- Acid-sensitive potassium channel protein TASK-5 antibody
- dJ781B1.1 antibody
Anti-KCNK15 antibody images
Western blot - KCNK15 antibody (ab85511)
Anti-KCNK15 antibody (ab85511) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal muscle lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 32 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-KCNK15 antibody (ab85511)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"