For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110367 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionOutward rectifying potassium channel. Produces rapidly activating and non-inactivating outward rectifier K(+) currents.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the two pore domain potassium channel (TC 1.A.1.8) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2P domain potassium channel Talk 2 antibody
- 2P domain potassium channel Talk-2 antibody
- acid sensitive potassium channel protein TASK 4 antibody
Anti-KCNK17 antibody images
References for Anti-KCNK17 antibody (ab110367)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"